Mail Stop Codes can be found in Workday. Please do not copy and paste into Workday. You have to re-type the code. Copy and paste will cause downstream errors.
Mail Stop Code = Campus Box Number-Building Number-Floor Number or Suite Number
- Addressing Standards
- Chancellor’s Office
- Campus Box 1192, North Brookings is building 105, Suite number is 228
- MSC 1192-105-228
- Neurology Business Office
- Campus Box 8111, Mid Campus Center is building 29, Suite number is 9000
- MSC 8111-29-9000
- Surgery (HPB)
- Campus Box 8109, Maternity Building is building 5, located on floor 5
- MSC 8109-05-05
Useful information to determine your mail stop code:
- List of Building Numbers – Danforth
- List of Building Numbers – Medical
- List of Building Numbers – North/West Campus
- Where does the MSC go in the address block?
- Will mail still be delivered if I only use my campus box and not the entire mail stop code?
- Yes, but we strongly encourage you to start getting in the habit of using the entire code.
- Why is the University switching from campus box numbers to mail stop codes?