- Departments needing to order should complete the online form at the bottom of this page.
- The receiving personnel will go in Workday and create an ISD.
- Receiving clerks create and print the order, then place the order in processed stage.
- Departments approve the order in Workday, print a copy and give to their department’s designated person for pick up.
- Department personnel bring the printed order to the Central Services dock (no orders are processed until fully approved in Workday) where the receiving clerk dispenses the ordered amount to department personnel.
- Department personnel signs, verifying that they have received the ordered amount.
- Receiving clerks open Workday alcohol inventory and enter amount in the proper category. Then, the receiving clerks file the signed copy in the completed alcohol bin.
The monthly inventory of dispensed alcohol is verified and printed for the Facilities Business Office. Then, the Facilities Business office verifies the transactions and bills departments.
The prices as of February 1, 2023.
|Size||Type||Proof||Price as of 5/1/23|
|1 gallon (case of 4)||Grain||190||$56.78|
|5 gallon drum||Grain||190||$70.60|
|1 gallon (case of 4)||Grain||200||$56.78|
|5 gallon drum||Grain||200||$70.60|
|1 gallon (case of 4)||Synthetic||190||$120.83|
|5 gallon drum||Synthetic||190||$138.09|
|1 gallon (case of 4)||Synthetic||200||$121.98|
|5 gallon drum||Synthetic||200||$138.09|
Alcohol Requisition Form
A copy of your order will be emailed to you upon clicking submit.
For questions, please contact JayC Westmoland at 314-362-3093 or email@example.com.